Login to RenWeb
RenWeb Help & FAQs
RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb ParentsWeb is a private and secure website set up for our school to allow you to see complete information specific to your child. You can view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Please email the email@example.com if you have any problems or questions. Together, we can continue to improve our children’s academic development as well as communication at school and at home.
I. ACCESSING YOUR CHILD’S INFORMATION
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Go to your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari) and type in the address of our school website at www.sacredheartmorrilton.org.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the RenWeb icon.
- Log in as follows:
- Make sure we have your email address. You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the “First-time Users” tab if you have not logged into RenWeb before.
- Type in your e-mail address that you provided to the school. If you are requested to provide the school’s ID, enter SH-AR
- Click on the New Parent Login button. You will be e-mailed a link that will instruct you on how to set up your login and password (to the e-mail address you typed in, which must be the same e-mail address that you provided to the school). The link is active for 6 hours.
- Click on the Parent Login button.
- Create your login and password (8 characters)
II. VIEWING YOUR STUDENT’S PROGRESS REPORT
- Click Student Information and (if you have multiple children) select your child's tab at the top.
- Click Grades from the menu on the left.
- Select Class from the drop down menu
If you have any questions or concerns about your child’s progress report, please e-mail your teacher or call the office to schedule a parent/teacher conference.
The parent web is a place for school to parent communications. The school calendar, announcements, homework assignments, lesson plans, and grade information are all available online through RenWeb.
III. KEEP INFORMATION UP TO DATE IN PARENTSWEB
Please make sure we have your most up-to-date email address and emergency contact phone number recorded with us via ParentsWeb.
To update this information, please:
- Log in to ParentsWeb
- Select Family Information in the menu on the left. Check your information
- To make changes – click on School Information and then Web Forms from the menu on the left.
- Click on Family Demographic Form under Web Forms
- Update email and phone numbers for Custodial Parents (and any other information you want to update, including Emergency Contacts) to receive important text message updates regarding important school information.