Today's Promise for Tomorrow's Future
Project Promise recognizes donors who commit to a monthly donation to Sacred Heart Catholic School through ongoing credit card payments or bank drafts. This includes any donor who gives at least $15/month to the school’s annual fund. You choose the amount you want to pledge and you may cancel your monthly gift at any time simply by notifying us in writing.**
Project Promise Members Receive:
If you would like to join us in Today’s Promise for Tomorrow’s Future by becoming a member of Project Promise, please complete and return the FORM.
- A special members-only magnet – as a reminder of the difference you are making and as our thank you gift to you
- A tax letter acknowledging your cumulative annual contribution, mailed each January.
- Recognition in The HeartBeat newsletters and Annual Report
Your monthly gift of $15 – just 50 cents per day – can help Sacred Heart continue the promise of Catholic education. Your donation will help support:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- Technology Improvements. Think new computers, internet servers and filters for student safety, wireless capability and tablets for classroom use
- Campus Security. Cameras and remote access at school entrances – all in an effort to ensure the highest safety and protection for students and faculty
- Teacher Recruitment and Retention. Maintaining high academic standards, as evidenced by our above average ACT scores and scholarship awards, is strongly linked to our dedicated faculty.
- Campus Improvements. Tuition only covers half of the cost to operate our school. Any improvements to our campus must come from donor dollars. To date we have renovated our elementary, high school, and pre-k buildings, as well as added a playground and Rebel Plaza. With 50+ year-old buildings, further renovations are needed and are planned.
- Tuition Assistance. We want to serve every child - every family - that desires a Catholic education. Tuition assistance helps accomplish this.